Monday, November 10, 2008

Dad

Today I drove 2.5 hours to pick up my dad, from my uncles place. Dad will be staying with us for a few days before flying back home. What a ride...M was concerned because I had planned to stay only a few hours before driving home again. I hated driving through the city, that took ages but once on the highway, the speed demon in me just took over. I was dodging and overtaking cars and getting frustrated at other drivers. I understand why M speeds now! The drive back was a nightmare. We hit the start of peak hour traffic once we were off the highway. Dad complained about my speeding, then kept on asking how long till we got home and then complained about the traffic jam. So all up the trip home took over 3 hours.

Hope I didn't get any speeding tickets. M will be so mad!

No comments: