Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some of my friends from M came to stay. They were on their way back from their road trip. It was so good to see them. I didn't realise how much I missed M until these past few weeks, what with friends and family coming to stay. On the other hand, it feels like I haven't left at all. It's great to be able to just pick up from where we left off even though we haven't had much contact (mainly due to my stubborn refusal to join the facebook community) since I moved away.

I start work again tomorrow. It feels like going back to school again. For the past few weeks all I've been dreaming about is school. I hope I'm still able to manage the 5.30 am starts. I should organise work clothes, but I'm dreading it. I've gained a bit of weight especially during Christmas and New Years, so I hope I'm still able to squeeze into my pants. I don't feel like wearing skirts (they're not very useful in a lab). Hmm, shouldn't have been in denial for so long...now I'll have to go shopping.

No comments: