Monday, January 19, 2009

Had to do overtime at work tonight to try and meet the deadline. We still haven't quite finished but everyone was so tired we called it a night. Didn't even get to eat my lunch (again) because I was in the warehouse trying to look for some of the ingredients which weren't where they were supposed to be. We had to cheat a bit, because we ran out of yellow pigment, so had to halve one of the mixes and make the rest up with the retenton samples. Spent most of the night talking about food while we were mixing away, because we were all so hungry and tired. Usually I have to wash all the lab equipment but my boss wanted to go home, so I just dumped everything in the sink and soaked everything else. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. I was so tired, lucky the roads were almost empty because I don't think I was driving in my lane half the time.

These last few weeks have been so busy I haven't had much time to play with the rabbit and guinea pigs or dog. Dog's been acting strange since we picked him up from the kennel. He ignored me when M first brought him back and ran straight out the back.

SH just got engaged. She called M to tell him the good news tonight (she's been trying to contact us these past few days, but we keep missing each other's calls). N had her baby today as well. NM is going to find out if her job will send her to NZ for 13 months next week. She really wants to go. They've already started making plans. It's all happening now.

No comments: