Saturday, January 17, 2009

It was M's mum's 60th on Friday. We stayed in a hotel in the city on Thursday through to Sunday. We went to see The Complete Works of Shakespeare on Thursday night. It was so funny. On Friday we took them to a very expensive restaurant where the 4 of us spent more than we should have on food and wine. Then on Saturday M and I went to hindu wedding. All I can say is wow!!! It was so beautiful...all those colourful and beautiful saris. It actually put us all to shame with our standard black dresses. Had to put up with the Bollywood dancing and music but the food was DELICIOUS. It was so much fun. I just wish I had the energy to enjoy it more. I piked on the after party. Of course M was still up for it.

Not making much sense at the moment. zzzzz....we have visitors at the moment so that has to wait.

No comments: