Wednesday, February 18, 2009

M suggested we take a walk today after work. We decided to go to Watta because I wanted to walk along the beach It was such a beautiful afternoon. It finally stopped raining after more than a week of constant rain (it was raining cats and dogs this morning). Mic took me to the secret waterfall, which was absolutely stunning. I decided to go swimming, even though the water was freezing cold and I didn't have my swimmers with me. It's my new favourite swimming hole.

I took M out to dinner afterwards. So all in all it was a great day.

Work was pretty unproductive today. I did get a few things done, but I spent most of the morning making the base for a foaming cleanser (ie no fragrances), but I didn't realise that when my boss said 'base with no fragrance' he meant no essential oils too. So tomorrow I have to remake it, as well as the organic baby lotion (which I had almost finished today but the formula didn't work) so A and I reworked it. The clients want it by the end of this week. Which doesn't leave me much time at all for all the other projects that need to be completed. At least I managed to siphon off the calibration of the viscometer to K. Poor K, it took him all morning to finish and he has projects that a due urgently. A and I realised today that we had mixed up the organic sunscreen samples and the wrong product was sent to the client. This one wasn't my fault for once, A got mixed up and told me the wrong thing.

No comments: