Friday, February 20, 2009

I woke up with a sore throat early this morning (my body clock is still set on work time). I got up and took made myself an olive leaf tea, let Dog out for a run and made myself some breakfast. I decided to have breakfast in bed, much to M's annoyance (he slept through most of it). I wasn't feeling very well so I went back to sleep. After M left for his appointment this morning, I dozed for a bit. I must have fallen back to sleep because I was dreaming of my family visiting. I was woken up by the sound of the phone ringing. It was my father. He'd call to say that he was coming for a visit. He hasn't set a date yet but he wants to come for two weeks, before my mother goes overseas. She still has some medical issues to deal with before she can go, so as yet no date has been set.

When M got hom, we got a call from P who lives below us (above the river). He'd just been robbed. Someone or persons had broken in through the kitchen window and taken the plasma t.v and other electronic gear in broad daylight. So now M is going to arrange for a gate to be put in his driveway. We're still waiting for ours.

No comments: