* dwells in the past
* stresses over the things that can go wrong
* can't let go of anything (mentally, emotionally and physically)
* loses sight of the bigger picture because his energy is focused on all the negative aspects
* cluttered mind, cluttered room
* don't like wasting energy on what could have been, or what can be
* live and learn is my philosophy, so what if things go wrong once in awhile. How else is one supposed to learn, if not by his mistakes.
* neat freak (reformed, learning to live in ordered chaos)
* okay, control freak (although slowly learning to lose control once in awhile)
My most favourite sound in the world is the sound of M's laughter. I love hearing him laugh. His voice comes a close second.