Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm so tired. I can't seem to get my energy level up. I thought it was hunger, but I've already had dinner.

Today was a good day. K told me at work, that I'm the first person that he has been able to talk to. Before in the lab, it use to be really quiet, even when there were heaps of people there. It was good because he and S helped me with the Q&A because I was in the middle of a troublesome batch and it was almost the end of the day. The batch (aloe gel) that I was making (for the second time) was supposed to come out clear, but instead I've got a cloudy brown gel...twice. I don't have anything to compare it with, because the formula has been changed...have to think more on this.

K told me this morning that he had a dream that the letter to the one of the laboratories he had to send today was sent to the wrong lab. So first thing this morning he rechecked the letter and he had addressed it to the wrong lab.

I always giggle when I recall, the two of us trying to call one of the labs. K kept on getting our receptionist. We couldn't work out why, so I had a go. K read out the number to me and still we got our receptionist. So K stepped out to try and figure out why. It didn't take him long. He came back laughing to himself. It turned out that we were dialling our number.

I feel a bit better now, writing always makes me feel better...even if I'm writing rubbish.

No comments: