Saturday, March 14, 2009

I went to a shopping mall today (something that I have to be dragged kicking and screaming to). I tried to find a NAB ATM. Of course not knowing my way around it took about half an hour to find. Finally spotted one, then when I went to stick my card in, it wouldn't work. So I decided to use the Westpac ATM. They wanted to charge me $2.00 to use it, meanwhile another guy had stepped up to the NAB ATM and it worked. So out of principle I decided to take another shot at the NAB ATM. This time it accepted my card, but wouldn't let me withdraw any money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had ATM's eat my card, almost scratch my card, and take my card only to tell me it can't do anything with it -- and then eat it from there, only to find out there was a secret look-at-your-balance fee despite not getting any money out of it.