Friday, June 19, 2009

The trouble with being pregnant is you wake up thinking about food. Unfortunately not necessarily the things you can easily put together, or have the necessary ingredients to make. So you settle for close enough. Which if you've ever been pregnant is not nearly close enough. Half the time when you do eat, it doesn't feel right. I haven't thrown up yet, but I do get a little nauseous every time I eat. The food just seems to sit in my throat.

The strange thing (or not so strange) was when I first found out I was pregnant, I was completely off bread. But after a few weeks it was back on the menu. Then I started craving raw tomatoes and chilli which I usually avoid because of my arthritis. Of course then my arthritis came back with a vengence and I had to hobble around the house for a few days. Now no tomatoes...okay raw ones anyway.

I don't usually eat cheese because I never liked it now I'm thinking it's not so bad. Same goes for yoghurt, although it still has to be smothered in fruit of some sort.

Okay now I'm tired again...

No comments: