Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I got a $2/hr pay rise, so now I earn just above the poverty line. Oh, and I'm in charge of the lab now. I have to approve everything and if anything stuffs up it's my fault. All correspondence goes through me. I'm not sure if I'm happy or not about this arrangement. I'm not an ambitious person, I prefer to hide away in the lab doing my thing. A says that he has plans for me and that he doesn't want me doing R&D forever. He's been testing me for the past few weeks and apparently I passed with flying colours.

E resigned, but he only told everyone on his last day He's a sneaky one. So now it's really quiet in admin.

I'm exhausted. It's been one crisis after another, in production, in packaging and every day I get 4 or more projects added to my to do list. Not to mention all my new duties.

No comments: